Saturday 7 December 2013

Cute handmade make-up bag with African fabric

Here we go again!

Last week I managed to sew a new make-up bag with a beautiful African fabric I bought in Brixton.

I really like it and I can't wait to go back to the store and buy more fabric :)
Here some pictures of the make-up purse, I hope you'll like it!

Handmade make-up bag

Handmade make-up bag

Handmade make-up bag

Handmade make-up bag

Handmade make-up bag

Handmade make-up bag

Handmade make-up bag

Handmade make-up bag

Handmade make-up bag

Handmade make-up bag

Handmade make-up bag

Handmade make-up bag

Handmade make-up bag

Handmade make-up bag

Isn't that a lovely fabric?
Well, that's all from me now, I hope I will have time to post something new soon,

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment